||Isuzu Stylus '91-93 Car Stereo Removal and Installation|
WE REPAIR FACTORY ISUZU
We would like to Thank Metra for their help with these removal instructions
|1) Remove the ashtray and the two outermost screws exposed
in the ashtray cavity.
2) Remove two screws from each side of the dash console.
3) Remove the climate control knobs.
4) Unclip the trim bezel and remove.
5) Remove four screws securing the car stereo to the dash.
6) Pull car stereo from console releasing antenna and connectors.
|If you have
found these pages to be helpful, please
PHONE (407)327-5033, GOT QUESTIONS?
Home page www.carstereohelp.com
Fix car audio, fix car stereo, fix car radio. Rebuild car audio, rebuild car stereo, rebuild car radio. Refurbish car audio, refurbish car stereo, refurbish car radio. Remanufacture car audio, remanufacture car stereo, remanufacture car radio. Broken car stereo, broken car radio, broken car audio.