Car Stereo Help Removal Guide
|'90-96 Infiniti Q45 Car Stereo Removal and Installation|
WE REPAIR FACTORY INFINITI
RADIOS AND AMPLIFIERS
'90-96 Infiniti Q45
|1) Lift panel around gear shift from the back. The front of
the panel has two hooks that go under the ashtray. Be careful not to break them off.
2) Remove four screws exposed from removing panel. Two located behind the gear shift to each side and two holding a metal bracket under the ashtray, remove metal bracket.
|1) Remove ashtray.
2) Remove two screws exposed by removing ashtray.
|1) Pull panel forward releasing clips, be careful around
the area where the panel goes behind the steering column.
2) Disconnect all wires to panel.
3) Remove four screws securing Bose car stereo to dash.
4) Pull Bose car stereo forward to allow access to all connectors and disconnect.
If you have
found these pages to be helpful, please
About Us | BOSE repair | FAQ | Shipping | Top 10 | Car Stereo Repair Home | Car Stereo Removal
Stereo Repair, Inc.
PHONE (407)327-5033, GOT QUESTIONS?
Normal Business Monday Thru Friday 9am to 5pm EST
Home page www.carstereohelp.com