Car Stereo Help Removal Guide
|Honda Civic Car Stereo Antenna Removal and Installation|
Broken antenna mast !
1) Remove two screws securing antenna mast base to roof.
|1) See car stereo removal instructions for
removal of left dash panel.
2) Disconnect antenna lead, located at edge of side panel by fuse block. This saves removing the entire stereo.
3) Pull antenna cable free back to opening behind fuse block and trace up to opening. (Remember this spot!)
|1) Pull old antenna and cable from top of
car roof. Cut antenna lead and tape new lead to end.
2) Feed new antenna mast into opening while pulling old antenna cable from inside car, (reach back behind fuse block for antenna cable and pull through opening and back to connector.)
3) Push antenna mast completely to car body and tighten two screws.
4) Be sure to lower antenna next time through car wash.
If you have found these pages to be helpful, please
Car Stereo Removal
(Instructions DO NOT apply to the Civic SI with center dash shift)
Front Door Panel Speaker Removal
Rear Deck Speaker Removal
Factory Car Stereo
PHONE (407)327-5033, GOT QUESTIONS?
Home page Car Stereo Help